WB Image Upload
There are audio-reactive "image" modes on the B/W Waveblitter
Greyscale images of 160 x 144 px (GameBoy Camera size) or 300 x 76 px can be uploaded. Colour images are converted to greyscale. Images larger than the 2 maximum sizes are cropped.
These are the steps to connect and upload images:
- Select "image upload" in settings. Hold the top SET button for 2 seconds.
- Select "web server" option then hold bottom SET button for 2 seconds.
- Waveblitter will restart in the special "web server" mode. Connect your computer or device with a browser to the WB-Access wifi hosted by the Waveblitter. Enter the wifi password displayed on the Waveblitter screen the first time.
- Open http://192.168.4.1 on your browser.
- Upload and assign your images to modes.
- Press SET down to exit "web server" mode. Disconnect the USB-C cable to fully reset the Waveblitter.
Audio-reactive Robotron "image" mode: